Data curation is the active and on-going management of research data through its lifecycle.
The Data Management and Curation Committee is charged with helping to develop and oversee the University’s institutional strategy in support of research data management. The Committee will help to establish tools and policies for the management and curation of research data, will work with stakeholders to make available tools that can be used for determining which practices are most appropriate for particular types of data, and provide advice to the UA administration on optimal strategies going forward.
- Chair Chris Kollen, University Libraries
- Fernando Rios, University Libraries
- Ann McGuigan, Office for Research and Discovery
- Blake Joyce, Research Computing
- Dan Malone, College of Pharmacy
- Stuart Marsh, School of Natural Resources and the Environment,
- David Moore, School of Natural Resources and the Environment
- Ken McAllister, Dept. of English,
- Nirav Merchant, Arizona Research Labs
- Tim Swindle, Planetary Sciences/Lunar and Planetary Lab
- Gondy Leroy, Management Information Systems
- Leo Enfield, College of Engineering
- Ken Nebesny, Department of Biochemistry and Chemistry
- Andrew Mahler, Office for Research and Discoveryh